Our Products :
Become a Member:
can we help you?
Please read the following terms and conditions. You may signal your agreement with these terms and conditions by clicking on the "I Agree" link . Clicking on the "I Agree" link will transfer you to our online ordering form.
The following is the Membership Agreement between Medical Savings Accounts, Inc. a Delaware corporation (We and Us) and the person whose name appears on the WellCard™ membership I.D. card (You).
1. Member understands that Wellcard™ not an insurance plan or program. No payments to medical providers or members will be made by Wellcard™. The Wellcard™ program is a Medical Savings Program, and not an insurance plan. By presenting your Wellcard™ ID card to the provider, you will receive savings off of the provider's regular fee. Actual savings vary depending on the nature of the service rendered.
2. Wellcard™ is a medical savings program that provides savings to its members on healthcare services through a number of medical networks. In order to access these networks and the related discounts, member or member’s dependents must pay the medical providers promptly. Payments on all medical bills are due and payable at the time of service.
3. Your membership is effective on a month to month basis based on the installment membership plan. Your billing source, credit card, debit card, financial institution etc. shall be debited monthly for the Membership Fee you have authorized.
4. Unless You notify us that you wish to terminate this Agreement and cancel your WellCard™ membership by following the instructions under the Termination of Membership section in this Agreement, your membership will renew automatically and you will be billed the selected rate. This is known as a Negative Option Membership Plan. This will appear on your credit card or bank draft statement. We may terminate this Agreement and your Membership at any time, upon written notice to you, and refund your current Membership fee.
5. Your Membership is non-transferable.
6. The Wellcard™ program reserves the right to terminate any enrollment or deny eligibility in the program for lack of payment due to returned checks, insufficient funds notices on bank drafts or denials by the member's credit card company for payment of the monthly periodic program fee
7. Occasionally the provider may collect less or more from a member than the actual allowable amount. If there is an underpayment to a medical provider, member agrees to pay the medical provider for any shortages within ten (10) days of notice to such member of the inappropriate reimbursement. If there is an overpayment to a medical provider, Wellcard™ will assist member to the best of its ability to collect any such amount from the appropriate party.
8. Neither Wellcard™, nor any of its affiliates, nor any network accessed shall be liable for any payment to a provider accessed under the Wellcard™ program, or any refusal of participating providers to accept the network rates offered under this program. Wellcard™, its affiliates or any network accessed is not an insurer, guarantor or underwriter of the responsibility or liability of Member for Member’s or Member’s dependent’s medical care or any other goods or services provided to Member or Member’s dependents.
9. Participating Medical Providers are independent contractors and WellCard™, its affiliates and its contracted networks are not responsible for health care provided or the omission of the provision of health care by any provider. Wellcard™ does not practice medicine or in any manner interfere with or participate in the provider-patient relationship. All health care decisions are between the patient and a provider. The selection of a provider is the obligation and decision of the patient and is not based upon the credentialing or any recommendation by WellCard™, its affiliates or its contracted networks.
10. You agree that we are not responsible or liable for any benefits provided by participating providers and if you have any claims relating to any services or products, you will make your claim against the provider of the services or products.
11. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED,INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO ANY OF THE MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS OR RELATED INFORMATION PROVIDED TO YOU. OUR LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED YOUR CURRENT MEMBERSHIP FEE AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR YOUR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. YOU AGREE TO WAIVE ALL CLAIMS YOU MIGHT HAVE AGAINST MEDICAL SAVINGS ACCOUNT, INC., IT'S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS AND EMPLOYEES FOR ACTS AND OMISSIONS OF THE HEALTH CARE PROVIDERS AND OR HEALTH CARE PRODUCTS YOU HAVE ACQUIRED AS A MEMBER OF THE WellCard™ PROGRAM.
12. Wellcard™ reserves the right to terminate any member for failure to pay a medical provider accessed under the WellCard™ program under the terms provided.
13. Members may cancel their WellCard™ program at any time upon written notice to the company and return of the ID cards. Program fees on enrollments cancelled within the first 30 days of enrollment date may be eligible for refund if the WellCard™ ID card is returned to the company. The initial enrollment fee is non-refundable.
14. Member understands that the use of the program for cosmetic surgery is extremely limited. Generally cosmetic surgery is not covered by most health plans and accordingly fees for these procedures vary a great deal. Members are advised to negotiate fees and terms of payment with their chosen surgeon. Members should inform the surgeon that as Wellcard™ participants they are looking for a minimum of 20% discount from the surgeons usual and customary fees. Members should get the cosmetic surgeons fees and terms in writing and should check out reputation and credentials.
15. This Agreement and the Terms of Membership shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Delaware. However, nothing in this Agreement is intended, or shall be construed to negate the consumer protection laws of the state in which you reside.
16. You may terminate your membership at any time by notifying us in writing at membership services or by e-mail, fax or by calling membership services. For additional protection you should also notify the billing source being charged for your membership and cancel your authorization for continued billing of the billing source. All refunds if due will be made through credit to the billing source being charged and will appear on your statement.
I Agree All members must verify the following: I understand that the Wellcard™ program is not an insurance program and that I am responsible for paying the medical providers promptly for all care received. I also understand that the Wellcard™ program or networks accessed are not responsible for the outcome of the medical care I receive or the ultimate cost of the care.
Already a member? Click HERE to log in!
Online Health Resources:
American Diabetes Association: News, information and useful lifestyle tips for persons with diabetes.
Arthritis Foundation: News and information about arthritis.
AIDS Education Global Information Systems: News and information about AIDS and HIV.
Mayo Clinic Health Oasis: General health information provided by the Mayo Clinic
Harvard Health: General health information and useful self diagnostic information provided by Harvard University.
Dr Weil: Online health and prevention information provided by respected physcian Dr. Andrew Weil.
Healthfinder: Online directory of health related web sites sponsored by the government.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Government sponsored web site including health advice for travel.